What This Is
This Pumpkin Spice Body Wash is a daily body wash with pumpkin juice (natural salicylic acid) and coconut derived cleansers, visibly smooths texture, and fights oily skin for your best body skin.
All Skin Types, Oily
- Balances sebum on skin.
- Doesn’t strip natural oils from skin.
- Leaves skin silky soft and smooth.
How To Use It
- Get naked and step into your shower or bathtub.
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body with the Pumpkin Spice Body Wash. Use a loofah for extra bubbles!
- Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from head to toe, focusing on areas that may require extra cleaning: belly button, in between the toes, and the back.
- Rinse, and enjoy your new smooth skin.
- Follow up with our Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion for additional moisture.
- Pumpkin (Naturally occurring salicylic acids)
- Vitamin E
- Coconut Derived Foaming Cleansers (Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine)
- Olive Oil
Follow Up With
Our ALWAYS FRESH, NATURAL AND VEGAN Philosophy
Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
Why using paraben free products is important: https://www.healthline.com/health/paraben-free#:~:text=While%20nearly%20all%20beauty%20products,part%20of%20the%20product%20formula.
SLS can contain byproducts of Ethylene Oxide according to the David Suzuki foundation. This is just one of the many reasons we don’t use SLS in any of our products, and instead focus on using healthier and cleaner alternatives: https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-sodium-laureth-sulfate/
We avoid using ingredients that contain Phthalates. Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system in animals. Human health effects from exposure to low levels of phthalates are not as clear. More research is needed to assess the human health effects of exposure to phthalates: https://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phthalates_FactSheet.html