What This Is Our Grapefruit Body Wash is a clean, daily body wash with pomegranate and grapefruit (powerful Vitamin C brew) and coconut derived cleansers, visibly smooths texture, and cleans all skin types, including mature. Skin Types All Skin Types, Mature Skin Benefits
- Vitamin C naturally brightens skin over time.
- Doesn’t strip natural oils from skin.
- Leaves skin silky soft and smooth.
How To Use It
- Get naked and step into your shower or bathtub.
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body with the Grapefruit Body Wash. Use a loofah for extra bubbles!
- Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from head to toe, focusing on areas that may require extra cleaning: belly button, in between the toes, and the back.
- Rinse, and enjoy your new smooth skin.
- Follow up with our Lavender Rose Body Lotion for additional moisture.
- Pomegranate & Grapefruit (Naturally occurring Vitamin C)
- Vitamin E
- Coconut Derived Foaming Cleansers (Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine)
- Olive Oil
FAQ Q. Why are you using pomegranate in your body wash? A. Pomegranate is your skin’s best friend because it is known to have many anti-aging benefits. It is also believed to improve the texture of the skin by improving the production of collagen and elastin. Q. Can I use this product with sensitive skin? A. Yes, our formula is gentle for all skin types. Q. Why are you using grapefruit essential oil? A. Grapefruit essential oil may contribute to healthy skin by preventing and treating skin conditions like acne ( 20 ). Many brands of face lotions and creams include citrus essential oils because of their refreshing scent and potent antibacterial and antioxidant activity. Benefits of using pomegranate juice on skin: https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/pomegranate-benefits-for-health-and-beauty/#:~:text=According%20to%20dermatologists%2C%20pomegranate%20juice,improve%20skin’s%20texture%20and%20brightness.https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/blueberry-benefits-for-skin Follow Up With
Our ALWAYS FRESH, NATURAL AND VEGAN Philosophy
Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. Why using paraben free products is important: https://www.healthline.com/health/paraben-free#:~:text=While%20nearly%20all%20beauty%20products,part%20of%20the%20product%20formula. SLS can contain byproducts of Ethylene Oxide according to the David Suzuki foundation. This is just one of the many reasons we don’t use SLS in any of our products, and instead focus on using healthier and cleaner alternatives: https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-sodium-laureth-sulfate/ We avoid using ingredients that contain Phthalates. Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system in animals. Human health effects from exposure to low levels of phthalates are not as clear. More research is needed to assess the human health effects of exposure to phthalates: https://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phthalates_FactSheet.html