What This Is
Lemon Juice DIY Sugar Scrub is a refreshing, exfoliating scrub that quickly and visibly retexturizes, polishes, and reduces the size of pores with lemon juice. Can be used on face and body. This is a fragrance-free product. It is customizable so you must chose an essential oil of your liking.
All Skin Types, Mature Skin, Oily Skin
- 2 in 1 facial wash and sugar scrub. Skip a step!
- Made with fresh lemon juice to help brighten skin over time.
- Gently exfoliates without stripping away skin’s natural oils.
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated.
- Great for inflammatory skin or acne prone.
How To Use It
- Get naked and step into your shower or bathtub
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body with the Lemon Juice DIY Sugar Scrub.
- Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from head to toe, focusing on areas that may require extra exfoliation: cellulite, elbows and knees, and any breakout areas.
- Rinse, and enjoy your new smooth skin (follow up with our Anti-Aging Niacinamide Serum for additional moisture).
- Coconut Derived Foaming Cleansers (Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine)
Q. Why are you using lemon juice in your scrubs?
A. Lemons are high in citric acid, which is a great way to further exfoliate your skin and brighten it up over time. Lemons also contain other fascinating vitamins like Vitamin C, which is a great anti-aging vitamin that helps build collagen under the skin and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Q. Will your sugar scrub be too abrasive for my face?
A. No. Our gentle foaming formula will not exfoliate your skin abrasively. Our patented formula is a great for sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, and mature skin types. Of course, this means ALL skin types can use our formula.
Q. Do I need to wash my face before or after I use this scrub?
A. No. This foaming facial sugar scrub has our face wash formulated with it, so you get a 2 in 1 deal. Exfoliation AND washing!
Benefits of using lemon juice on skin: https://www.healthline.com/health/lemon-for-face#benefits
Follow Up With
Our ALWAYS FRESH, NATURAL AND VEGAN Philosophy
Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
Why using paraben free products is important: https://www.healthline.com/health/paraben-free#:~:text=While%20nearly%20all%20beauty%20products,part%20of%20the%20product%20formula.
SLS can contain byproducts of Ethylene Oxide according to the David Suzuki foundation. This is just one of the many reasons we don’t use SLS in any of our products, and instead focus on using healthier and cleaner alternatives: https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-sodium-laureth-sulfate/
We avoid using ingredients that contain Phthalates. Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system in animals. Human health effects from exposure to low levels of phthalates are not as clear. More research is needed to assess the human health effects of exposure to phthalates: https://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phthalates_FactSheet.html