What This Is
This gentle Coffee Sugar Scrub contains a proprietary blend of Costa Rican espresso beans and vanilla, and includes a built-in foaming wash. The result? Hydrated, clean, and smooth skin.
Neutral Skin Types
- Promotes circulation.
- Helps to reduce puffiness, inflammation, and even cellulite!
- Brightens and tightens skin.
- Removes dead skin
- Leaves you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated all day.
How To Use It
- Get naked and step into your shower or bathtub
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body with the Coffee Sugar Scrub.
- Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from head to toe, focusing on areas that may require extra exfoliation: cellulite, elbows and knees, and any breakout areas.
- Rinse, and enjoy your new smooth skin (follow up with our Anti-Aging Lightweight Moisturizer for additional moisture).
- Coffee (for a potent and satisfying scrub to promote circulation)
- Coconut Derived Foaming Cleansers (Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine)
Q. Why are you using coffee in your scrubs?
A. Coffee is a great way to promote circulation bringing blood directly to the surface of the skin. It’s also an extra layer of exfoliation.
Q. Will your sugar scrub be too abrasive for my face?
A. No. Our gentle foaming formula will not exfoliate your skin abrasively. Our patented formula is a great for sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, and mature skin types. Of course, this means ALL skin types can use our formula.
Q. Do I need to wash my face before or after I use this scrub?
A. No. This foaming facial sugar scrub has our face wash formulated with it, so you get a 2 in 1 deal. Exfoliation AND washing!
Benefits of using coffee on skin: https://www.healthline.com/health/coffee-benefits-for-skin
Follow Up With
Our ALWAYS FRESH, NATURAL AND VEGAN Philosophy
Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
Why using paraben free products is important: https://www.healthline.com/health/paraben-free#:~:text=While%20nearly%20all%20beauty%20products,part%20of%20the%20product%20formula.
SLS can contain byproducts of Ethylene Oxide according to the David Suzuki foundation. This is just one of the many reasons we don’t use SLS in any of our products, and instead focus on using healthier and cleaner alternatives: https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-sodium-laureth-sulfate/
We avoid using ingredients that contain Phthalates. Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system in animals. Human health effects from exposure to low levels of phthalates are not as clear. More research is needed to assess the human health effects of exposure to phthalates: https://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phthalates_FactSheet.html