All Skin Types.
A lightweight facial moisturizer infused with fresh carrot juice, oat proteins, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, and grapeseed oil.
What This Is:
Infused with fresh carrot juice, and oat proteins. Contains fresh spearmint to help refreshen the skin, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, and rosehip seed oil. Loved by many MEEKU customers since our first conception in 2020.
What It’s Used For:
Used to moisturize the skin on the face. Smooths out fine lines and minimizes the looks of pores.
How To Use It
Apply small amount to entire face, covering neck. Avoid eyes. Apply day or night. Do not eat.
DID YOU KNOW?
Retinol is formed from Vitamin A? Carrot Juice contains about 430% Vitamin A, so why not treat yourself to a Carrot Juice Facial Moisturizer, to maintain and achieve that youthful look by smoothing out fine lines while minimizing the look of pores?
- CARROT JUICE CONTAINS: Vitamin A, Speeds up healing, prevents breakouts, supports natural moisturising, forms retinol., Vitamin C Antioxidant meant to protect skin cells from damaging, inhibits melanin production, helps lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, evens skin tone, enhance skin radiance. Vitamin D, Help prevent skin from prematurely aging, helps with skin dryness, psoriasis, eczema. Vitamin E, Reduce inflammation, make skin look younger, helps with scarring. Vitamin K, Helps with marks, spider veins, scars, dark spots, helps stubborn circles under eyes.
MEEKU’s Carrot Infusion Lightweight Facial Moisturizer Will Waken & Revive Your Skin
With Spearmint Leaf Essential Oil
Spearmint Essential Oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections, such as discoloration. It is believed to help reveal a new layer of skin, thus increasing skin’s resilience and elasticity. By imparting a cooling sensation, Spearmint Oil can help to relieve itching associated with dryness and skin irritations, and makes a wonderful day cream.
- Spearmint is stimulating. It will revive your skin and waken it up when used as a day cream.
- Spearmint is an antibacterial, helping people with acne, by reducing the number of bacteria on the skin surface and follicles.
- Spearmint has an anti-inflammatory effect. It’s known to cool red, swollen, and itching skin to help reduce the sensations of inflammation.
- Spearmint is an antioxidant which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections, such as discoloration.
Carrot Juice, glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearyl Lactylate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Oenothera Biennis (evening primerose) oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Mentha spicata, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Boswellia carterii Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat protein.