What This Is
The best of our MEEKU beard balm collection is the essence of our spirited nature. This superior balm will give your beard an amazing structure while having it smelling fresh for 24 hours.
- Hand-poured in containers.
- Complete moisturizing technology.
- Maintains beard softness.
- Reduces beard itch and dandruff.
- Creates shine and density with a fuller beard.
- Acts as a healing agent to keep your beard healthy.
- 100% natural and vegan.
- Not tested on animals!
- Proudly Canadian.
How To Use It
- After showering, apply a dime-sized amount in your hand and rub them together. Massage balm into beard and comb it through. Best used with a dry beard, but you can try it wet too!
Our Beard Balm is a rich formula of mango butter, Vitamin E, and the citrus smell of grapefruit.
Follow Up With
Our ALWAYS FRESH, NATURAL AND VEGAN Philosophy
Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
Why using paraben free products is important: https://www.healthline.com/health/paraben-free#:~:text=While%20nearly%20all%20beauty%20products,part%20of%20the%20product%20formula.
SLS can contain byproducts of Ethylene Oxide according to the David Suzuki foundation. This is just one of the many reasons we don’t use SLS in any of our products, and instead focus on using healthier and cleaner alternatives: https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-sodium-laureth-sulfate/
We avoid using ingredients that contain Phthalates. Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system in animals. Human health effects from exposure to low levels of phthalates are not as clear. More research is needed to assess the human health effects of exposure to phthalates: https://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phthalates_FactSheet.html