What This Is
A weekly multi-exfoliant for skin health made with fresh bamboo and teakwood essential oils. This activated charcoal scrub is for face and body.
Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
- Balances sebum.
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads.
- Exfoliates without irritating skin.
- Removes excess oil without stripping the skin’s natural oil layer.
- Absorbs and removes toxins.
- Strengthens skin’s surface and balances tone.
How To Use It
- Get naked and step into your shower or bathtub
- Once your skin is wet, cover your body with the Activated Charcoal Scrub.
- Scrub in circular motions for a few minutes, from head to toe, focusing on areas that may require extra exfoliation: cellulite, elbows and knees, and any breakout areas.
- Rinse, and enjoy your new smooth skin (follow up with our 4D & C Serum for extra skin brightening).
- Activated Charcoal
- Coconut Derived Foaming Cleansers (Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine)
Q. Why are you using bamboo juice in your scrubs?
A. Because bamboo is antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and acts as an antibiotic, it’s a powerhouse for rejuvenation and cell growth.
Q. Will your sugar scrub be too abrasive for my face?
A. No. Our gentle foaming formula will not exfoliate your skin abrasively. Our patented formula is a great for sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, and mature skin types. Of course, this means ALL skin types can use our formula.
Q. Do I need to wash my face before or after I use this scrub?
A. No. This foaming facial sugar scrub has our face wash formulated with it, so you get a 2 in 1 deal. Exfoliation AND washing!
Benefits of using bamboo juice on skin: https://www.totalbeauty.com/content/slideshows/bamboo-skin-care-benefits-180926https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cucumber-skin-benefits_n_7645976https://www.healthline.com/health/lemon-for-face#benefits
Follow Up With
Our ALWAYS FRESH, NATURAL AND VEGAN Philosophy
Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
Why using paraben free products is important: https://www.healthline.com/health/paraben-free#:~:text=While%20nearly%20all%20beauty%20products,part%20of%20the%20product%20formula.
SLS can contain byproducts of Ethylene Oxide according to the David Suzuki foundation. This is just one of the many reasons we don’t use SLS in any of our products, and instead focus on using healthier and cleaner alternatives: https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-sodium-laureth-sulfate/
We avoid using ingredients that contain Phthalates. Some types of phthalates have affected the reproductive system in animals. Human health effects from exposure to low levels of phthalates are not as clear. More research is needed to assess the human health effects of exposure to phthalates: https://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/Phthalates_FactSheet.html